Divorce Changes Lives Forever…
Do It Differently To Most, Learn How To Divorce Well.
It takes more than good professional advice to get through a divorce with all parties coming out of it in good shape.
Critical to this will be your intention to divorce well and your ability to follow through on this during times of high stress and major family changes.
All three components below are equally important to divorce well.
It’s hard to anticipate the stresses that divorce can bring. Often, both parties have good intentions to keep things civil, but are not prepared for the many unknowns and the high emotions they and their children can experience.
It requires a specific set of skills to successfully manage the process, set the scene to rebuild your new life, along with successful long term co-parenting.
Different agendas, angry outbursts, and conflict in general, can cause things to go off track, increasing costs and negatively impacting on children.
This 2 ½ week ONLINE group program is designed to help you develop skills necessary to navigate the divorce process more successfully … to come out of it with lives intact, particularly your children’s.
It is run twice a week as most people want information quickly.
Importantly, it provides you with the opportunity to connect with others travelling the same road … an invaluable resource to share experiences, solutions and support when things get tough.
An Intensive 2 hours personal coaching session is available if the bootcamp does not work for you.
Call Carolyn on 0419 443 068 to get started.
Introducing Divorcing Harmoniously - Essential Skills Online Bootcamp
Helping You Save Time And Money!
- 5 x 2 hours online group sessions over 2 ½ weeks – get up to speed quickly
- Be empowered with tools and skills to do divorce well
- Draft a parenting plan
- Develop an ongoing support group
- Hear other’s solutions and approaches to resolving issues
- Worksheets & checklists + recordings if you miss a session
- follow up reading
Call to be part of the Bootcamp PILOT starting 11th October - be quick 10 spaces available at reduced rates – see below for details.
Using worksheets, we will practice and cover:
- How to prepare for discussions over property settlement and children’s orders
- Then learn and practice specific negotiating skills
- Techniques and how to help children and teens cope with strong emotions and changes in their family circumstances
- Draft a parenting plan pertinent to your family circumstances & get group input
- Advanced communication skills to deliver clear messages under pressure - verbal & written
- Techniques for dealing with conflict and anger to reduce ongoing problems or issues escalating
- How to manage difficult conversations
- How to set new boundaries going forward
- Importantly, we will look at what happens when we experience emotional overwhelm along with techniques to manage this and stay in control and help reduce stress levels
Plus, explore a powerful tool to help you develop insight into behaviours you choose, so you can co-parent more effectively … essential to your children’s wellbeing and helping ensure more involvement in their life.
Joining the Bootcamp will help you:
- Save money by helping to avoid legal fees blowing out
- Know how to ask powerful questions and make proposals in your negotiations now and in the future dealings with each other
- Have tools to better handle conflict and difficult conversations
- Have increased written and verbal skills to clearly communicate your needs and wants during the divorce and in the future
- Put your children first and understand how conflict impacts them + how to help them cope with the divorce and transition to changes in family structures
- Have techniques to better manage anger and conflict + be able to deal with strong emotions from yourself and others, to avoid being triggered
- Find your voice and increase self-confidence to manage the unknowns ahead
- Feel more in control and able to participate in the process
- Be part of a divorce support group
OPTIONAL to the needs of the group:
Preparation around breaking the news re your intention to separate. Doing this with as much dignity and respect for the other person, can minimise levels of conflict and improve the prospect of more positive co-parenting.
"Working through a separation can be an emotional and draining experience without the added stress of a legal dispute. Developing these skills can make a drastic improvement to emotional and mental well-being throughout this process, as well as assisting in reaching a more positive and amicable resolution."
Nicole Jevtovic, Principal Family Law Solicitor & Mediator, Clarity Family Law Solutions
These skills will enable you to save time and money by approaching divorce more effectively, co-parenting more co-operatively … helping you and your children deal with changes in the family structure … setting everyone up for more positive outcomes – particularly your children.
Costs $320 + GST
- 1st November 2020
- 22nd November 2020
Online sessions will be on Sunday and Thursday evenings from 8pm for approximately 2 hours. I'm flexible on the days depending on the group's preferences.
Recordings will be available if you miss a session.
Call Carolyn 0419 443 068 to register and organise payment.
“After many cups of coffee and long hours of listening to me, my very good friend suggested I speak to Carolyn Madden, a divorce coach. I was a bit sceptical, especially when a phone session was suggested. From my first phone session I felt empowered. It gave me a sense of direction, assisted me to set realistic goals and action plans. Most importantly it aided my self-esteem. Divorce is overwhelming. Talking to a caring professional like Carolyn helped me acknowledge my priorities and a way to achieve them.
Thank you. - RM, Castle Hill NSW”